Chinese apps banned 43 more, including Ding Talk, CamCard & Alipay by Indian Government: Today(24th November 2020) has released a new list of Chinese apps by Indian government, which was blocked under the IT Act.
These apps join hundreds of other apps that were previously banned by the Indian government over the security fears and control the security rules. Besides the common things between all of these apps is their Chinese belongingness, which the government has expressed concerns over.
- Today 43 Chinese apps have been banned including Ding Talk, CamCard & Alipay
- These apps are most popular apps in China and run also in India marketplace.
- The Meity has said that it’s have been blocked these apps over the security concerns.
Chinese apps banned 43 more, including Ding Talk, CamCard & Alipay by Indian Government: The (Meity) Ministry of Electronics and information Technology has issued an order under section 69A of the information Technology Act Blocking access to 43 Mobile apps.
Chinese apps banned 43 more, including Ding Talk, CamCard & Alipay by Indian Government: This action was taken based on the inputs regarding these apps for engaging in activities which are prejudicial to sovereignty and integrity of India, defence of India, the security of the state and public order. The MeitY has issued the order for blocking the access to these apps by users in India based on the comprehensive report received from Indian Cyber Crime Coordination Center, Ministry of Home Affairs.
Chinese apps banned 43 more, including Ding Talk, CamCard & Alipay by Indian Government: Earlier on June 29, 2020 the Indian Government of India had blocked access to 59 mobile apps and on 02 September 2020, and 118 more apps were banned under section 69A of the Information technology Act. Indian Government is committed to protecting the interests of citizens and sovereignty and integrity of India on all fronts and it shall take all posible steps to Ensure that.
List of Today 43 more Chinese apps banned including Ding Talk, CamCard & Alipay by Indian Government:
- AliSuppliers Mobile Apps
- Alibaba Workbench
- AliExpress- Smarter Shopping, Better Living
- Alipay Cashier
- Lalamove India- Delivery App
- Ding Talk
- Drive with Lalamove India
- Snack Video
- CamCard-Business card Reader
- CamCard- BCR (Western)
11) Soul- Follow the Soul to find you
12) Chinese Social- Free online Dating Video app and Chat
13) Date in Asia- Dating & Chat for Asian Singles
14) WeDate- Dating App
15) Free Dating app- Singol, Start your date
16) Adore App
17) TrulyChinese- Chinese Dating App
18) TrulyAsian- Asian Dating App
19) ChinaLove- dating app for chinese singles
20) DateMyAge- Chat, Meet, Date Mature Singles Online
21) AsianDate- Find Asian Singles
22) FirstWish- Chat with singles
23) Guys Only dating- Gay Chat
24) Tubit- Live Streams
26) First Love Live- Super hot live beauties live online
27) Rela- Lesbian Social Network
28) Cashier Wallet
30) MGTV- HumanTV official TV App
31) WeTV- TV version
32) WETV- Cdrama, Kdrama & More
33) WeTV Lite
34) Lucky Live- Live Video Streaming App
35) Taobao Live
36) Identity V
37) Isoland 2- Ashes of Time
38) BoxStar (Early Access)
39) Heroes Evolved
40) Happy Fish
41) Jellipop Match- magic Home building
42) Conquista Online II
These Chinese apps are banned by Indian Government and announce on Today 24th November 2020.